THESE RULES ARE THE STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THE CONTESTS AND GIVEAWAYS BY MALA. THE CONTESTS ARE INTENDED TO BE CONDUCTED IN THE PROVINCE OF BRITISH COLUMBIA ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE CANADIAN LAW. VOID IN WHOLE OR IN PART WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRY IN THE CONTESTS CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONTEST RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”). To be eligible to enter a Contest, an individual must understand:
- MALA shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contests. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to MALA for the purpose of the Contests must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. MALA reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant should such an entrant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
- Each Contest entry period (each a “Contest Period”) shall start on March 13, 2022 and end on March 20 2022 at midnight, after which time the Contest will be closed and no other entries shall be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in the “Mala Lottery” Contest. Limit of one (1) entry per person per Contest Period. In the case of multiple entries, only the first eligible entry will be considered and the remainder will be void. Entries must be received prior to the indicated Contest Period entry deadline. Entries will be declared invalid if they are late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, mutilated, forged, garbled or mechanically or electronically reproduced. Entries understand that by giving MALA their email address, marketing communication or correspondence will be exchanged with entrants.
- The "First and Second Prize" is only valid and redeemable for Canadian residents, and is only valid for the time period that is specified by Scandinavia Spa and Pacific Sands, based on availability, blackout dates apply.
- Both "Prizes" must be accepted as awarded at the time they are awarded and cannot be exchanged for cash or other substitutes. Mala retains the right, in its absolute discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or value in the event of the unavailability of any component of a prize, for any reason whatsoever. The Prize is not transferable and has no cash surrender value.
- By accepting either "Prize", all entrants eligible to win the Prize consent to the use of their name, city of residence, photograph, voice and/or image for any advertising or public relations purposes in all media used by Mala the Brand Inc, Pacific Sands, and Scandinave Spa and its advertising and promotional agencies, without payment or compensation, throughout the world in perpetuity.
- Mala will not be responsible for:
- lost, stolen, late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled or irregular entries, or for any entries not received or not processed for any reason, including any technical or human error.
- any errors, omissions, incorrect or inaccurate information in the Official Rules, other Contest-related materials, including without limitation, printing or advertising errors, failure of or problems with any other equipment or programming associated with or used in the Contest howsoever caused.
- any failure of or problems with the Internet; problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; failure, interruption or delay of any entry or e-mail to be transmitted or received or processed, including failure resulting from technical, human or other error or theft; technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to an entrant's computer or to any other individual's computer related to or resulting from participating in, or downloading any material, regarding the Contest or accepting a prize; the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers” or otherwise; any communication not received due to an entrant’s spam filter, user’s system or internet connection; and late, lost misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential Winner.
- any factor beyond their reasonable control, including weather, event cancellations, strike, lockout or any other labour dispute at their locations or the locations of any other organization or business whose services are used to fulfill this Contest, prevent the prize or any component of the prize from being fulfilled.
If you have any other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org